
Tyler from the 1st Grade took these great shots of us eating lunch at Preslie's school today. Popcorn chicken, tater tots, pasta salad and peaches with chocolate milk to drink and a peanut butter bar for dessert. Delicious and nutritious for only $5.75!
7 comments:
Sounds good, way better than the microwave burrito I had today. Love you guys, see you tomorrow.
Dax
Yummy school lunch! Some day when I am at the school the food looks so good and other days it makes me want to gag! The days when I want to gag are the days the kids eat the pre packaged peanut butter and jelly sandwiches without crusts. I bet Presley loved having you there!
Tristie - I seriously love looking at your blog! You are so much fun! I bet your kids just cling to you all day and can't wait to see what you are going to do next. You make motherhood look so easy -- I really admire you for that! Could you teach a class? I will sign up right now!! What lucky kids to have you for their mom!
I love going to Addison's school for lunch. They feel so cool when the mom's come. We better enjoy that while it lasts (them thinking we are cool) cause they are going to be too cool for us one day soon!
I am soooo jealous. Our schools don't like parent involvement very much. I would love to have lunch at school with my kids.
I love presley's big smile, especially with the missing teeth!! Your kids look so grown up. We are excited to start preschool in the fall!
You have so much fun with your kids. What a good mom you are!
Post a Comment