4/22/08

recent mack pics

Posted by Picasa
  1. will not put his head back in the car
  2. is starting to give little hugs- lays his head on your shoulder: love it.
  3. never one without the other
  4. loves to pull hair-doesn't work as well on Dax's buzz haircut
  5. Mack's blogging position
  6. getting to be a sturdy sitter
  7. always grabs feet while lying down
  8. careful with those little teeth, buddy
  9. loves eating, but don't expect him to sit in his highchair very long for nothing...must be on Mom's hip at all times.

8 comments:

Kimberly said...

Cute idea. He is growing so fast.

K said...

I love the blogging position photo. He seriously is one of the cutest babies I've ever seen. If you lived a block away still, I'd be stealing him all the time!

Tiffany said...

At least with the first one he wont get a flat head.....hahaha

KaufusiFamily said...

Hey... my name is Tenille (I went high school with Dax). I know this seems a little crazy for me to just drop a line on your blog (I've had it done to me before), but I just wanted to say "hi". You have such a cute family! I hope you don't mind if I drop by from time to time to see how you are doing. Thanks.

Sant Family said...

He has the cutest smile! Just a darling little boy! I love his rosy cheeks! Joseph loved to play with my hair and was ALWAYS on my right hip. (Not the left, thank you.) I swear, I am still out of joint from carrying him around that way for 2 years!

Kelly Nordfelt said...

Super cute! I hope my baby is as smiley as little Mack. Thanks for the email. I am feeling better. Sure love ya!

RaeLynn said...

I'm sure you hear this all the time, but you MUST know how serious I am being when I say that I think Mack is one of the CUTEST babies I have EVER seen. EVER. Those eyes...that smile. Oh my gosh, he is adorable!!

Jill Bowcutt said...

What a cute baby! I think I would take pictures of him all day. And I LOVE, LOVE the story about Hunter calling 911. Oh my gosh, I'll be laughing about that all day.