Our jabbery, smiley, slobbery little guy is 6 months old! We are getting very fond of this boy. He never wants to be lying down. Even in his infant carseat that makes him lay back, his head rarely touches the back of the seat. He can sit up a bit, eat baby food, grab at anything that comes within reach, roll from back to front, put his hands together in a big fist and then do an indian sound with his mouth. I love how he kicks his legs and arms when he is excited. I love his deep belly laugh. When I hold him, he likes me to make him tip backward and say wee, then bring him back upright. This is a fun stage when a baby's personality really comes out more everyday. I absolutely love it.
4/3/08
half birthday
Our jabbery, smiley, slobbery little guy is 6 months old! We are getting very fond of this boy. He never wants to be lying down. Even in his infant carseat that makes him lay back, his head rarely touches the back of the seat. He can sit up a bit, eat baby food, grab at anything that comes within reach, roll from back to front, put his hands together in a big fist and then do an indian sound with his mouth. I love how he kicks his legs and arms when he is excited. I love his deep belly laugh. When I hold him, he likes me to make him tip backward and say wee, then bring him back upright. This is a fun stage when a baby's personality really comes out more everyday. I absolutely love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
O goodness gracious 6 months old I cant believe what a cute little guy
I love it too. He's such a special little guy loaded with personality and humor. What a gift and blessing children are. I'm so glad to be his grandma.
Hi Tristie! I can't believe how cute all your kids are, especially little handsome Mack! If you ever make it back up to Logan, you'll have to give me a call!
Our blog is ajallenfamily.blogspot.com
He sure is getting bigger and cuter every day. Those eyes just are too much for me, I could just eat him up!
Post a Comment