I am just starting to get back into scrapbooking since the baby. I used some new goodies from the warehouse sale. A simple page, but it makes me happy. And that is what hobbies are about.
Hey Tristie! Can we (Dusty and I) get your mailing address? He's sending out graduation announcements. Our email address is: cgmdbm@gmail.com Thanks! Cori Mangus
Great job on that page. Your creativity is amazing. I think the "simple" pages are the hardest to create. Love it! BTW I can't believe you sewed on your pages, you're my hero!
Good for you. I haven't scrapbooked since we left Logan, even though when we packed the moving van I made sure my supplies were kept accessible. It's funny that now that we are settled I still haven't pulled it out.
10 comments:
Hey Tristie! Can we (Dusty and I) get your mailing address? He's sending out graduation announcements. Our email address is: cgmdbm@gmail.com Thanks! Cori Mangus
Tristie - So cute. Did you actually sew the pictures on and the darling butterfly trail? You are so creative. Good work sis!
Love it- What darling kids those are. Hot mamas too!
Great job on that page. Your creativity is amazing. I think the "simple" pages are the hardest to create. Love it! BTW I can't believe you sewed on your pages, you're my hero!
you are a creative little devil! and I love the header picture/quote! that is SO true!
You are so creative Tristie!
I don't think that page looks simple. It looks like it was very lengthly to complete. Good work.
I can't wait until I can start scrapbooking again too. We just have NO ROOM for it right now. But oh how I miss it!
Good job! Maybe I'll have to do a little idea borrowing!
Good for you. I haven't scrapbooked since we left Logan, even though when we packed the moving van I made sure my supplies were kept accessible. It's funny that now that we are settled I still haven't pulled it out.
Post a Comment