OH MY GOSH!!!! I am so in love with that chubby baby I could die! You look amazing and beautiful, but then again, you always have! I hope to see you soon.
That is Darling. I don't know which one of you is more cute! Our kids are for sure related. Sometimes when Zya is upset the only thing that will calm her down is drinking water.
8 comments:
Oh my goodness! He must be THIRSTY!! That is so cute and funny!
SO CUTE!
I can only imagine what he does when it is time to nurse:) He is a doll!
Cute clip!
OH MY GOSH!!!! I am so in love with that chubby baby I could die! You look amazing and beautiful, but then again, you always have! I hope to see you soon.
What a darling clip, of both of you. You are such a good mommy.
that is so funny- Molly is like that with a water bottle, but doesnt get quite as happy and excited what a cute little guy.,
That is Darling. I don't know which one of you is more cute! Our kids are for sure related. Sometimes when Zya is upset the only thing that will calm her down is drinking water.
Post a Comment