If I'd invited anyone over to have Macaroni & Cheese with us for dinner tonight, they would have politely declined. But, if they'd have seen what was in my fridge for dessert, it would have been another story. Hunter and I made our first fresh strawberry pie today. Love cooking with kids. If it weren't for them, you never get any great gems like: "Mom, I made a smiley face out of the rotten strawberry."
13 comments:
LOVE the smiley face!
Wow, all those juicy strawberries make my mouth water!
That is a beautiful pie! Pie is one of the things I am definitely not good at making so I am super impressed!!! I love the rotten strawberry face too. Gotta love it!
My mouth is watering for that pie! Send me some k!
Wow! You can cook. I've never made a pie in my life, sure wish you lived closer right about now.
Looks too good to be true. Invite us over next time you have it, and we'll drive all the way from WYO. Yummy!
So, uhm, that is just so not fair to post that delicious looking strawberry pie. Your post should carry a warning of some kind! That looks great!
Ditto , to Tifani's post, I am green with envy! My stomach wants to eat my back bone! Love Ya Trina
yum! love the smiling strawberry.
Wow Trisite, you totally amaze me!
Such talent in the kitchen and also in the parenting department. Bet Hunter had a blast. Love the rotten smiley face.
?DO YOU DELIVER PIES? That looks soooo good. Grandpa
Yummy!
Post a Comment