I came across the instruction manual for our camera (Canon Power Shot S2IS) and started browsing through it. We've had our camera for almost 3 years now and I never knew it could do this: Or this:
Wow. I think I'm going to have fun playing with this.
12 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Okay, where do I obtain such a camera? I got my digital one just last year and I hate it. I think the clarity sucks.....8 megapixels my eye! I love the pics. They are really cool.
Oh the scrapbooking options! You are going to be like one of those published ladies that I can't ever figure out how their photos look like they do. You just figured it out. I'm so impressed!!!
Whoa, sweet! I know our camera has that function too, but I've never taken the time to figure it out :) We have a Canon Power Shot S5, so I bet they are very similar.
12 comments:
Okay, where do I obtain such a camera? I got my digital one just last year and I hate it. I think the clarity sucks.....8 megapixels my eye! I love the pics. They are really cool.
What?? Those pictures are awesome! I don't know how to work my camera either but I don't want to read the manual. Good job!
Groovy!
Oh the scrapbooking options! You are going to be like one of those published ladies that I can't ever figure out how their photos look like they do. You just figured it out. I'm so impressed!!!
Whoa, sweet! I know our camera has that function too, but I've never taken the time to figure it out :) We have a Canon Power Shot S5, so I bet they are very similar.
well it definitely beats my Kodak 4 mega pixels. I am extremely jealous, have fun playing around
Cool pictures! I don't have the patience to read the manual- I am as bad as a man (haha!).
Wow. Very cool.
LOVE THESE! I wish mine could do that! The baby food face is my favorite!
So it's your camera that does that? It looks like the workings of Photoshop. Give me tips.
That simply rocks!!
Ok, that is cool. I really like the one of Mack's messy face. I wonder if my camera will do that?
Post a Comment