4/24/08

The ABC's of Kindergarten


A. Alphabet

B. Boy Trapped

C. Computer Lab

D. Desk at the Blue Table

E. Escaping from boys at recess

F. Friends

G. Garfield Bag Books

H. Halloween costume

I. Ice Cream party

J. Journal writings

K. Kindergarten Rocks

L. Library

M. Mastering the monkey bars

N. No front teeth

O. Oregon welcomes Flat Stanley

P. Pizza Hut coupons

Q. Quarters, dimes, nickels, & pennies

R. Rainbow Rug

S. Show & Tell every Friday

T. Ties her own shoes

U. Usual bedtime 9pm

V. Valentines party

W. Word Wall

X. Xcels at reading and writing


Y. Yellow school bus #63

Z. Zion's Bank field trip

6 comments:

Clint, Brielle, Molly and Maggie said...

so cute and clever I just love it.

ZyAubRinaSon said...

Supper fun and Creative! I miss you and your family!

Anonymous said...

Love it!! I'm one proud grandma.

Tiffany said...

Can you believe 1st grade is just around the corner? Its crazy how fast the time flies!

Kimberly said...

Another incredibly cute post idea. You never run out of great stuff.

K said...

What a cute idea. Be sure to save this so when you get your Becky Higgins Kit you can put this on the kindergarten page. Also, sometime you're going to have to tell me how you do the color tricks like that. I wonder if my camera has this feature.