
Here is the extent of my April Fooling this year. Pretty lame. I am not the practical joker. I wish I would think of cool tricks (but not mean ones) to play on people, but nothing ever comes to me. I have only done one cool April Fools joke, ever. A few years ago, I found out Dax was going to be taking a test on April Fools' Day. I sneakily found out which class it was and emailed his professor beforehand to set up the joke.
Dax got to class and the test begun. 15 minutes into the test his
professor says, "Alright Dax, bring me your test. I know you were cheating."
Dax: "What?"
Prof: "I saw you cheating. You need to bring my your test."
Dax: "I didn't cheat!"
Prof: "I know, I know. Your wife put me up to it. April Fools!"
7 comments:
Mack would be a gorgeous little girl! Mike would have never forgiven me for the test joke-good job!
He does make a cute girl. When my little brother was a baby we dressed him up in a blessing dress and took pictures. He still claims that until he was nine he believed he had a twin and we shipped her off somewhere. Oh, the trauma.
What A cute little girl you have there-I guess they cant get married anymore:). I also think april fools is pretty lame becuase it is hard to find things to do that arent mean and still funny! Have a good day.
Tristie that is funnier than heck! Good job on that one. I'll bet Dax had a heart attack! I wish I could think up something good for April Fools for Dan because all of the guys that he works with are totally practical jokers and they would love nothing more than to participate in one of my schemes. Oh well, maybe next year.
I love that little fat boy of yours....so cute. He is so happy!
What a great April Fool's joke Tristie. How funny! Was Dax mad?
He's cute as a girl but I like him better as a cute little chubby boy! Love you guys tons!
Mackalina, what a beautiful little girl you are. Let's have a tea party!
Post a Comment