
Dax has been putting in some crazy hours at work this past week. He has been up at 5:30 many mornings to count antelope from an airplane and he's pulled a couple of all-nighters to find the nocturnal creatures of the forest. This picture was taken at 5 am after a full night of trapping black-footed ferrets. He may be a little out of it, but still has a smile!
5 comments:
That's because he has such a cool job. How fun to be out in nature all the time.
How exciting for him that he LOVES what he does for a job. That's awesome!
Tell Dax I know who that belongs to. It's Tork's. It's name is Nike Air Walker.
I wonder if ferrets are as mean as raccoons? I bet we have those around here, maybe they are eating the cat food too along with the raccoons, skunks, porcupines and etc. I bet he is enjoying himself.
Great Job Dax! I didn't have any doubt that you could do this. You definitely have the the size and know how on your side.
Post a Comment