
While I was that close, I took the kids up to Idaho to see my sister and her family. One funny moment was when I sat Mack up to eat and here comes one of the boys and climbs in the high chair next to Mack. Then the other boy comes and climbs onto the chair I was sitting on and leans on my back to try and get a better look at the food I was serving. These boys love to eat! They kept staring at me with their big brown eyes and signing that they wanted to eat. So cute!
Preslie and Hunter just love being at their cousins' house and I love to see them make connections with them. I don't have cousins my age so I really want my kids to have these relationships. We had a wonderful visit and it was hard to leave. I have really missed my family lately. It is hard to only see some of my siblings 1 or 2 times per year. I especially miss my sisters because they are my best friends and have beautiful children that grow up too much between visits. Ok- how cute of a dad is this to paint his little girl's fingernails? Love this family!Monday night I drove back to Bountiful to see Dax before he left for Southern Utah with his parents for the week to hunt turkeys with his dad. Tuesday morning, I took the kids to see my mom for a couple hours, and then it was home again, home again, jiggety jig. I had pack meeting that night and I made it just in time.
Had to add both of these pics of my kids with Dax's cute parents. Hunter is mid-sneeze in the first one and I thought it was funny. I meant to get a pic of my mom with my kids, but it was such a fast and furious visit, I forgot. Very important to do this. I don't have more than a couple pics of me with my grandparents and I wish I did.
Super fun weekend. Will be back blogging in a few days after I do all my mountains of laundry and put away the mountains of stuff I brought in from the car. :-)
10 comments:
I am so glad you got to see your family! Those times are so important for you and your kids. I love that you said" home again, home again, jiggety jig" that is seriously my favorite thing to say when I get home! Your hair looks great, ohhh... I miss Logan sometimes :)Good Luck with the laundry!
I'm so glad you had a chance to journey to all the big cities and see family. What a fun getaway. I'm really glad I ran into you in our new Hobby Lobby too. It made me a bit crazy to think how much I miss you though!
Whatever, I love your wild mane. I think that's how it goes though--straight people want the curl, curly people want it straight.
I miss you already Tristie! You are so great to take so many pictures. Will you send some to me via email? I want to put them in the kids' picture books. Love you sis!
So cute! I missed seeing you at the blessing but glad you had a good time with your sis!!
Thanks again for coming up here! I know with three little ones, that's not the easiest. I loved seeing you!!
That is a long trip- I am proud of little Mack- Once we hit Salt Lake on the way up and the way back Molly had had it with the car and was not such a happy camper. It was fun seeing you.
Whoa...that's a lot of driving!! Did the kids do good with being in the car that long? It's so great to see family, I'm glad you were able to make some great memories!
Tristie, tristie, tristie, how do you do it? You have so much on your plate and you remembered my birthday! I am so happy!!! You even had the day right! What a good friend you are.
So tell me, when are you going to be up here again? We have to plan something.
These pics are so cute. It looks like you had a good time.
sorry we didn't know you were here in Logan! We would have loved to say to you and your cute family!
Post a Comment