5/15/08

such a joy



I am in love with this little baby. He gets more personality every day. He's completely attached to me. If someone else holds him, even Dax, he just looks at me the whole time. If I ever leave him with Dax (which is hardly ever) or even if I am in a different room, this baby will lean and steer Dax like a horse so he can look for me. It is nice to be loved, but I know that it is because I feed him. That's ok, I am still glad he loves to be around me. It is kind of annoying when I do need/want to go anywhere without Mack, that after a while he will not accept his dad. But the one thing Dax has going for him is that Mack jabbers "dah dah dah dah" all the time and it makes Dax happy.

7 comments:

janet said...

My #2 (Luke) was just like this! I really could not leave the room without him freaking out. It's really flattering and really exhausting.. especially when they are chubby and don't walk until they are 2! He will grow out of it, of course.. and it's bitter-sweet when they do.

LOVE that bare bum!

Anonymous said...

I'm also in love with this baby. What a wonderful person he is and will grow up to be.

K said...

Ditto you're title. Oh my gosh, he is so darling I could die. I love the bare bum photo. It's only cute when you're little!

Anonymous said...

Hello there, old friend. You might remember me, I'm Warby. It's good to see you're doing well.

Tiffany said...

I just want to give both set of cheeks a little pinch!

annek said...

So fun to hear you talk about those times. I remember B like that...he loved me so much and it made me feel so good...until he was 2 years old and still not going into Nursery screaming for his mom. AHHHHH! Anyway, Mack's smile is just too much for me, he is a cutie!

Sant Family said...

Okay, he is so yummy that I am in love with him and I have never met him! My favorites are his rosy cheeks, bright blue eyes, and thigh rolls.