5/27/08

I've never...

taken my kids to Disneyland.

smoked, drank alcohol (knowingly), or done drugs.

broken a bone.

had new couches.

eaten an entire bag of Circus Peanuts. (Oh wait, I have.)

owned a house.

played high school sports.

had a student loan (neither has my husband).

had a C-section.

been bungee jumping.

seen the movie "Top Gun".

not dressed up on Halloween.

shot a deer.

earned a 4.0 GPA.

taken my children to daycare.

driven a bus.

served an L.D.S. mission.

dated a guy that turned out to be gay. Oh wait, I have. Twice.

earned a bachelor's degree.

given blood.

carried a balance on a credit card.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cool to learn these things about you. Kudos on the student loan thing. So amazing.

RaeLynn said...

I love these. LOL on the gay guys you've dated--sorry Trist. You're better off :) I can't believe you haven't seen Top Gun. I can't WAIT to drive a bus someday (kidding) and major props to the credit card/student loan thing. SERIOUSLY.

Unknown said...

Those weren't new couches? :)