5/21/08

love the park


We took Grandma's convertible (with the top down, of course) to the park on this 85 degree Saturday. Love seeing Mack smile in the swing. Love running down the grassy hill with Preslie and Hunter. Love the park.

8 comments:

Abbey said...

He's getting SO big!! I wish I could have been there to go play in the park with you guys!! Can't wait to see you at the reunion.

Kelly Nordfelt said...

I am happy to report that the Bosch is already in a box ready to be in yours. I haven't forgotten you and your kitchen needs. I'm looking forward to seeing you more.

P.S. Your children are adorable.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, your children never cease to just completely melt me! That baby is just so sweet and fat I cannot even get over it. I think it is so sweet how your children love each other so much. Addison and Andrew cannot go 5 minutes wihtout telling eachother they are stupid.....I'm a great mother, I know, you don't have to tell me!!!

Jacob said...

Looks like fun, I absolutely love the orange socks!

Kimberly said...

Just look at that belly laugh. He seems like such a good natured kid. Love that good looking grass in the background too.

Anonymous said...

Isn't it so great that spring is finally here after the BAD winter! I still look out the window and expect to see snow on the ground. Your kids are adorable!

Sant Family said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your boy's cheeks and thighs. So cute!

karlin said...

I'm in love with the park too. I went every warm day last week. What is better? Being outside, getting some sun and letting your kids play and get their energy out!! Love all your poems too, you are a clever one. And did Preslie get her haircut? So cute!