This baby is up, this baby is down
He wants to be held, or to sit on the ground
Sometimes he's ornery and sometimes he's sweet
He acts like he's hungry but simply won't eat
He kicks his legs and arches his back
We run around all day to please little Mack
He once allowed dad to hold him without a fight
But he made sure his mama was still in his sight
He's getting so strong, and wants to start crawling
But he dives into furniture and then begins bawling
Between the sore gums and bruises on his head
Everyone here is glad he's in bed!
9 comments:
I hate teething, they are so miserable! Evie is still teething and she is almost 18 months. Enough already! Adorable poem!
When I grow up, I want to be just like YOU!
You are way to creative. Writing a poem for a post. You are my hero.
You amaze me every time I click on your site! Thanks for the darling poem and good giggle!
Nice work on the poem. You are so clever.
Teething tablets? I wouldn't survive without them. Loved the poem.
HEE HEE HEE!! You rock! I love your blog.
SO cute! Oh my gosh! I laughed at this!
Love, Tif
Loved it! You'll make it through, teething is tricky but just look at those eyes, come on!!
Post a Comment