
Ok, maybe not this McDermott. Although, if Dylan McDermott really wants to come to the reunion, I won't stop him. But he better bring something awesome to the potluck dinner on Saturday night!
The annual McDermott Reunion is approaching!
June 13, 14 & 15 @ Willow Flat. Can't wait to see everyone there!
Enjoy some pics from previous reunions...

4 comments:
I hear Dylan loves a good pot-luck, I am sure he'll show :)
LOL! Everyone looks so young!! jk I can't WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!! can not wait ot see everyone!!
Craig and I will be there. Hey, I think we're in charge of this thing! Yes, we'll definitely be there. And Dylan is most cordially invited. He may be a whiss, though, at sleeping in a tent. And Trist, thanks for the reminder for everyone. See you all in 31 days.
I am excited to see everyone! We always have a great time as a family. We will see you soon!
Post a Comment