5/9/08

I need a nap.


11 comments:

K said...

I do stuff like this all the time! I guess my lack of napping has something to do with all the stupid things I do in a given day. I'm impressed that your fridge is so clean. I'd never take a picture of the inside of mine! Go take a well deserved nap, enjoy!

Brittany said...

LOL! Cute! What did you think it was? Or did you not think it was anything but that it just needed to stay cold so it wouldn't go bad? Just kidding!

Ashley said...

And a trip to the grocery store :) No wonder you stay so thin--living off pickles, sour cream, and baby apple juice!

Sant Family said...

Done that. Well, not that, but I did put the phone in the fridge once (when Daniel was a baby and I was at my most sleep deprived)and found it four days later.

Too bad kids don't have an off switch so you could take a nap.

janet said...

You are going to need a lot more than a nap if you are drinking cold bleach!

love it!

karlin said...

That is hilarious! I've done that before too.

annek said...

I love you!!!

Anonymous said...

I am glad I am not alone in the world of tiredness!!! I love this picture! You kill me!

Lifes Great Adventures said...

I put a box of cracker cookies in the fridge the other day, I understand the feeling. This cold I've had has caused me to get no sleep.

Kimberly said...

That's hilarious!

moi said...

HA-HA-ha!!!!