living a focused life
So wonderful and colorful. Bet it felt good on his gums, too. So cute. I love seeing his chubby little hands reaching out.
those are favorites at our house too, but not in the color pink..
What fun...he looks like he is really enjoying himself!! Such a cutie!
We have a few pokey balls two. My kids love them!! Except I should have gotten them in the same color because they always fight who gets which color.
Mack looks very kut in that piksor
Post a Comment
6 comments:
So wonderful and colorful. Bet it felt good on his gums, too. So cute. I love seeing his chubby little hands reaching out.
those are favorites at our house too, but not in the color pink..
What fun...he looks like he is really enjoying himself!! Such a cutie!
We have a few pokey balls two. My kids love them!! Except I should have gotten them in the same color because they always fight who gets which color.
Mack looks very kut in that piksor
Mack looks very kut in that piksor
Post a Comment