Dax invited me and the kids out with him to release four bears into the wild on Saturday. We haven't been out with him for a long time and we had a blast. We had to start early for the long drive and so the bears wouldn't be traveling in the heat of the day. I was a little nervous when the first bear was released, but then it was super cool. Dax had to do some major persuading (dumping) to get 3 of the bears out of the metal cages they were in. Anyway, check out some more pics and video of the bears on Dax's amazing outdoors blog.
11 comments:
So amazing. What an adventure. I did see the footage of the release on Dax's hunting blog. Loved it! Looks like Mack loves munching on delicious rocks. What a kick!
Love the family photo! Sounds like so much fun. This brings back happy memories for me of times spent with my Dad on these types of adventures. Your kids will have happy memories. Good for you!
How cool is that? I've never been that close to a bear (besides the zoo and that's lame). What a fun memory your kids will have and a fun job for your husband.
Your kids have the coolest dad EVER! Let's go to work with dad day is going to be awesome when they get older! what a fun family outing!
That is so awesome!!!!
Wow, I don't think thats the "average" family moment. You guys are lucky, thats a memory most kids will never have!
Oh my gosh I love that family picture. All the kids look so cute and I LOVE how Mack is looking over and up, it is so perfect! I totally dig the handlebar mustache that Dax is sporting, that is freaking awsome! You look beautiful as always.
So my kids want to be adopted into your family. You can do that - right? I mean, what's six more with adventures like you are having?
It is so cool that you got to do this!
You are BRAVE! Justin wants to see a bear in the wild very badly! How fun for all of you to go with Dax!
SO fun! Is ur baby eating a rock? Anyways Can't wait to see you in a week!
Whoa, I am way too wimpy to handle Dax's job. WAY too wimpy. Love Mack eating a rock.
Post a Comment