Amy Adams, eat your heart out...
So you think you can DANCE? Hunter gets my vote, hands down.
The kids crack me up with their blogs complete with playlists. They're pretty into their music. The songs from the video clips are from Preslie's playlist. Hunter's playlist includes "What's This?" from the movie The Nightmare Before Christmas, "Life is a Highway" by Chris Ledoux from the movie CARS, and "Route 66" by John Mayer, also from CARS. I love their versions of the lyrics, too.
"Get Chick Hicks on Route 66."
Close Hunter, VERY close.
5 comments:
I want to jump through the screen and just squish them! I love them so much. Hunter is just too funny! And Pres reminds me soooooo much of Addison it is too funny!!! They both have my vote!
They make me Laugh! Pres could be a famous singer one day and Hunter, well he just blew me away. They both did. I think they could be in the bottom 2 in American Idol and So you THink you can dance... Wait Hunt couldn't be on that show because we all KNOW he CAN dance, we don't think. I loved their song choice also. BRAVO BRAVO!!!! We will all vote for them!
What a great idea to let your kids have their own blog. They are so much fun to watch in action. How will you live without them for a whole week? I'm sure you'll miss them to bits, but hey imagine the possibilities!
I love them! They've got some serious skillz! I didn't want Preslie's solo to end. I bet you just get the biggest kick out of them everyday. What a fun Fam!
Post a Comment