6/29/08

Thank you, thank you very much...

Just wanted to thank all the people that commented 2 posts ago. I loved all your ideas and I LOVED HEARING FROM LONG LOST FRIENDS that have seldom or never commented before {Ashley from Alabama, Stacie, Danielle, Annette, and AO}! I just finished speaking at the fireside tonight and I think it went well. I may post my talk. I don't know. But thank you everyone so much for all your kind words, ideas and support. And mostly I want to thank Dax for providing such GREAT material for my speech. He is the best husband and I am so excited to spend this week with him. Tomorrow, we are giving Preslie and Hunter to Dax's parents (at their request, bless them) for a WHOLE week!

6 comments:

Sophia said...

Post your talk immediatley I am dying to see it!

Kelly Nordfelt said...

How excited that your inlaws are taking the kids for a whole week! YAHOO!

janet said...

I loved reading through all of the advise. Sorry I didn't contribute, I was out of the blogging world for a while. I am sure you talk was EXCELLENT!

have fun without kiddos!

Kati said...

Please, please, please post your talk I would love to read it!

Lifes Great Adventures said...

Enjoy your time together!!
Destiny

Sant Family said...

Please, please, please post your talk! We had a HFPE lesson in RS in Utah about "How To Light His Fire" and it was hilarious! A very passionate polynesian woman gave us lots of tips and the "crafts" were to make naughty dice, copies from various books, tie ribbons on long feathers and other things that shouldn't be written about. The bishop got complained to, it went to the stake president, but it was the 1st counselor's wife (to the Stake Pres) who gave the lesson!

Sure enough, when I had to get my temple recommend renewed who was the Stake Presidency member who interviewed me? Pres. Likes-Lotus-Position. It was all I could do to get through the interview.

I am sure that you were not as controversial, but still an excellent presenter.