I love that tantrum throwing at this age is cute and something you want to catch on video but when they get older it's more of a threat like, do you want me to record you and see how silly you look for a big boy (or girl). I've said it before, and I'll say it again, he's darling!
He is just so funny! I love Preslie's little laugh. So wait, what, you are coming up this weekend.....Trisie.....you need to call me and I will come out to your mom's house. Even if it is just for an hour! 699-9143.
He is so delicious! Anyone who thinks they don't watch kids should watch this video! And you should say it for when he is a teenager and MAY be ... independent.
9 comments:
LOVE it! He keeps getting cuter and cuter.
Is cuter a word? It looks strange :)
I love that tantrum throwing at this age is cute and something you want to catch on video but when they get older it's more of a threat like, do you want me to record you and see how silly you look for a big boy (or girl). I've said it before, and I'll say it again, he's darling!
Look at them chompers! lol jk Can't wait to see ya! R u comin up Friday or Saturday?
He is just so funny! I love Preslie's little laugh. So wait, what, you are coming up this weekend.....Trisie.....you need to call me and I will come out to your mom's house. Even if it is just for an hour! 699-9143.
Kiss that Mack for me!
I just want to get that on a CD and play it over and over and over.. oh the joys of motherhood :)
That boy needs to go swimming!
He is so delicious! Anyone who thinks they don't watch kids should watch this video! And you should say it for when he is a teenager and MAY be ... independent.
That looks way to familiar.
Post a Comment