



We started out our week of summer vacation at a new park the next town over. It has been weird to have Sweet P home this week. When she first went to Kindergarten, I wished she could stay home with us. Now that she's gone to school for 9 months and suddenly she's home, I wondered what we ever did before she started Kindergarten. It is weird how you get used to things and when they change, you have to adjust all over again. But we've had fun. I've for sure let go of our schedule a bit. The kids have been going to bed later and staying in their pajamas longer each day. But we have lots of big things coming up, and lots more summer days ahead of us, so I guess I better tighten up before we get too lazy.
3 comments:
FINALLY! lol She is cute! They all are! CAn't wait to see ya!!
I say, be lazy as long as you can! The busy days will come. Enjoy!
I am so ready for summer! I like late pajama days. Wait, swim lessons start at 8 - later pajama days. Summers get shorter the older your kids get. Sleep late, be lazy!
Post a Comment