
1. Yummy breakfast made by dax
2. I was showered, dressed, hair fixed, AND makeup on by 10am.
3. my new paper shredder! I've been wanting one for over a year.
4. eating way too much candy
5. Lunch at our tiny Arby's that's hooked onto the gas station
6. Dax took the day off work
7. That my brother had my mom call me in the morning and say happy birthday from him so he could be the first one to wish me a happy birthday. Only he could get away with that.
8. Calls/Cards/emails from family and friends: Katie, Kelly, Anne, Trina, Mom, Dad, Craig, Nadine, Kim, Tiffany, Justin, Tyrel, Lance, Tisha, Aunt Sharon, Matt, Abbey.
9. Delicious dinner made by Dax. Chicken Alfredo with sauteed onions, garlic, mushrooms, fresh basil, and bacon pieces in the sauce! Served over rotini pasta....my mouth is watering again.
10. Every meal I ate had bacon in it.
11. My candles shaped into a '27' by my kids.
12. That my home and visiting teachers stopped by--I always get visited on my birthday...it just comes with having it on the last day of the shortest month. Lucky for them they didn't put it off til the very last day, thanks to leap year.

13. B-day money! Can't wait to get some shirts that actually fit my new mama figure.
14. crumb cake of deliciousness made my husband, of course.
15. my husband shaved off his beard just for me.
16. it was warm enough to go without a coat
17. Preslie didn't have school today.
18. My "Coins of the Twentieth Century" collection from my dad.
19. how my kids wanted to swipe the quarters from my gift so they could buy toys out of the machines at the store.

20. opening the funniest forwarded email I've received in years. If you want it, let me know.
21. getting a package of much-needed baby clothes in the mail from my sister
22. the good mood I was in
23. that nothing seems as bad or as serious on your birthday (my disastrous house, the cramped booth at Arby's, the kids' sugar high, having seconds on cake)
24. having seconds on cake
25. I decided that even though I've officially entered my late twenties, I am as young as I think I am.
26. Having a special day right in between Christmas and Mother's Day.
27. all the nice comments I am going to get after this post...

15 comments:
I'm your first fan. I loved your 27 birthday moments. I love you bunches.
Glad you had a great day! I'm jealous of dinner, its sounded fab!
A totally successful birthday! That's what I like to hear. You deserve it. Happy day to you Trist.
THE BIG 2-7!!! Happy Birthday girl (late). I am so glad you had a good day! You deserve it! I really did remember...seriously! I have been running off of about 4 hours of sleep a night (working a lot), but at any rate, I am glad you had a good one!
Love ya,
Tina
HEY! we made a BLOG! Check us out at http://byufam.blogspot.com
P.S. I love the Cake! Happy B-Day!
Tristie? Is this my long lost friend from good old WEst jordan high Seminary days? I miss you! You just had a b-day huh? How old would that make you now?
I am so glad I found your blog---I love the blogging world...it helps you to reconnect to everyone.
Holy smokes. What a cool day. Your coolest present is coming in July. One word: Bosch. Yes, it will be in West Jordan in July. Get excited!!
I loved this post. You are so lucky to have a husband that cooks. That makes for a good day in and of itself! I'm so glad you had a great day. You deserve it!!!
What fun...I'm glad you had a super day!
HAPPY HAPPY Birthday :) Glad it was a good one!
Happy late Birthday. Glad you had a fun day. I'm impressed Dax is such an awesome cook! Look at that orange! I can relate with your crazy week. That is a miracle that Dax's phone still works. It's true, we need to enjoy the stage that we are in! Kids grow so fast. Thanks for your wise words.
Happy Happy birthday to you from me! I'm glad you had a good one.
Happy Birthday beautiful Tristie! so glad to hear it was a good day. and I am sure the reason why you were in such a good mood all day is because you appreciate the little things and find joy in life... no matter where you are living or what stage of life you are in. And THAT is exactly why we all love you so much!
Happy day to you! It sounds like it was a great one. I usually forget that it's my birthday and then it's gone. I'm making it a goal to enjoy it more this year.
I'm so happy you had such a fun birthday!! You are too cute. Happy belated birthday from me too!
Post a Comment