
Valentines with a newborn can be a bit challenging. He sleeps in the same room as us, hel-LO. But it is cool that we are going to have just a chill Valentine's day. I know my hunny loves me and I love him right back. I definitely appreciate a day that celebrates that. I feel like I have it so good in the man department. He cooks, will watch chick flicks with no protests, he enjoys shopping and snuggling (back off, single ladies, he's married). He also hunts, fishes, hikes and plays basketball. But the best thing about my guy is that he is a genuine person. He is kind. He is a loyal friend. He has come to my rescue (physically, emotionally, mentally, spriritually) more times in the past six months than I can count. I love this guy with all my heart. I count him as one of my blessings every day and thank the Lord for him every night (when I don't fall asleep first). What a cool thing to love and be loved; there is no feeling like it.
6 comments:
I love Valentines day. Such a random, fun holliday.
I think your husband is wonderful and I have not met him. He just looks like such a cool guy. My husband will not watch chick flicks with me, he thinks he is too manly for them! It is good Dax is secure in his manhood!! Ha ha!
Tina
Your great together! It is so great being married to your best friend! Your cute together.
(This is Kristen, not Glenn) First, GORGEOUS pics of you. Secondly, I loved reading this. It's true, a good man is worth his weight in gold... we are lucky gals. Third, THANK YOU SO MUCH for your comment on my blog about sleep deprivation. Seriously, I needed to hear that. I have been so close to tears for days. Without realizing it, I have been thinking that this will last forever! Your comment gave me hope and was rejuvenating. Thanks!!! Happy V-Day!
Amen, sista! We don't really need to celebrate when we have a man who loves us everyday. Great post!! You are a lucky girl!
Another great post. A good man is a wonderful blessing. Love that pic of you two! ;)
Post a Comment