2/19/08

movie man

This kid LOVES to watch movies and would do it all day if I would let him. He usually doesn't bring his sleeping buddies to watch with him, but this time he did and I thought it was cute. There's Bear Bear, which he got when he was a baby from Grandma, and his new pal, Hamilton from Aunt Trina and Uncle Jason that he got on a special trip to Build-A-Bear. This kid is way into Kool Aid recently, and has a perma red mustache. If you need him, he's either watching a movie, playing Cars, or playing games on the computer.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tristie, seriously, it brings me pure joy to see what a good mommy you are and how flat out adorable your children are. I really hope to meet them one day. It is nice to see pics of them all the time. You and Dax are such good parents.

Kimberly said...

I don't think I've ever told you how much I love your writing style. I wish I could keep it simple and interesting. Have you noticed that my latest posts are all novels! Congrats on Cub Scouts too. You will be so good at it.

annek said...

ok, bridger and hunter must be brothers. i think bridger would choose to do the same 3 things as hunter. aren't our boys so funny!

janet said...

what a little cuddle bug! and there is nothing wrong with a child who will sit and watch movies all day!! other boys are usually bouncing off walls!