2/11/08

ARRRRRRR! Ye Scallywags!



Hunter got invited to his first friend birthday party and we were all so excited. He got his invitation printed on a burnt edge piece of parchment rolled up inside a root beer bottle- so cute. We went through my fabric bin and put together a little costume. He looked too adorable to pass for a mean pirate. I took him to the party and we saw the cake of all cakes. AMAZING.

8 comments:

Lifes Great Adventures said...

Wow, what a cake! Hunter looks cute, how fun for him!!

K said...

It looks like that Mom read the same idea books I did when I did K's party. We did the same invites and the cake was very similar, but I had the bakery make it since I am not any where close to being that talented. To this day, his pirate party is our favorite one we've had. There is nothing cuter than a bunch of boys dressed up as pirates. Love, love, love it!!!!

Jaedon Flora said...

I love your eyes Hunter. They make me want to run to Roosevelt and give you a big snuggle.
Love Aunt Tisha

janet said...

he makes a mighty cute pirate..

and that CAKE! How in the world do you go about making something that spectacular? And do you dare eat it? that is awesome.

Beau and Rach said...

WHAT a CUTE BOY and WHAT a CUTE costume! Good job Trist!

Tiffany said...

I am impressed that is quite a costume you put together and might I add a great mustache!

Anonymous said...

You are so creative. He is so cute!

annek said...

How fun! Hunter is a big kid now that he is going to b-day parties!! What a cutie.