
i love you frim preslie
This is what I saw typed on my screen when I finally got a minute to sit down and blog. My little daugher has been such a sweetheart lately. She is SUCH a lifesaver when it comes to helping me hold the baby when I need to do something that requires both of my hands. In fact, she is always asking me if she can hold the baby or play with him. She gave Dax and I both a valentine today and said, "Sorry, I forgot to give you this on Valentine's Day." And that is because she made the Valentines over six months ago when we lived in Logan and has been saving them in her "art box" for us. You've never seen a more beautifully decorated envelope. This morning before school, she got dressed up in some of my stuff and I had to take a picture of how cute. She definitely has fashion sense. When we are out shopping, she'll pull out a shirt or something and say, "Mom, this is cute." And she is always right. She is a joy to have in our home. Love you too, baby girl!
6 comments:
She is such a little angel. She has such a sweet face. She reminds me a lot of my Addison. Love the leopard shoes by the way...my kind of shoes, the girl has good taste!
Yeah...I need one of those!
Oh, she is so cute!
if she grows up to be like you she will definitely always be crafty and have great sense of style! what a beautiful little girl.
How can a daughter of yours NOT have style or pizazz? She is such a doll!
Cute kid posts! Kiss my cuties on the cheek from Aunt Tisha!
Post a Comment