living a focused life
I love it, we just found out we are having a boy, and I am just sure Reese will want to do this exact same thing!!
She's gotta have something on the other side to keep him from tipping it over! so funny!
lol, HE looks like he's having SO much fun!
Love it, love it! This has happened to Madi many times :)
Gotta love big sisters. McKenna informed me the other day that she "accidentally" brought Raigynn up staris.
He's geting so big and looking more and more like his daddy every day.
could your baby be any cuter! He is soooo freaking chubby and adorable. Good job mom and dad for making such cute kids!!!!
So, that is the cutest thing! I know a little girl who is going to be doing the same thing in about 3 months. I'll be posting my picture then.
I love it!!! When I finally got a babysitter I put her in all my doll stuff, but I never had a doll stroller. My sister however loved sleeping in my doll cradle! He'll be stronger for it!
Mack looks so grown-up and Preslie looks so happy! What a pair!
Ha!! He is a boy cabbage patch--I just want to squeeze his cheeks!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
I love it, we just found out we are having a boy, and I am just sure Reese will want to do this exact same thing!!
She's gotta have something on the other side to keep him from tipping it over! so funny!
lol, HE looks like he's having SO much fun!
Love it, love it! This has happened to Madi many times :)
Gotta love big sisters. McKenna informed me the other day that she "accidentally" brought Raigynn up staris.
He's geting so big and looking more and more like his daddy every day.
He's geting so big and looking more and more like his daddy every day.
could your baby be any cuter! He is soooo freaking chubby and adorable. Good job mom and dad for making such cute kids!!!!
So, that is the cutest thing! I know a little girl who is going to be doing the same thing in about 3 months. I'll be posting my picture then.
I love it!!! When I finally got a babysitter I put her in all my doll stuff, but I never had a doll stroller. My sister however loved sleeping in my doll cradle! He'll be stronger for it!
Mack looks so grown-up and Preslie looks so happy! What a pair!
Ha!! He is a boy cabbage patch--I just want to squeeze his cheeks!
Post a Comment