"Mom, I am so glad Mack is here and he is healthy." "Mom, I wish Mack was my baby and I could feed him and take care of him all day." "Mack is the cutest baby in the world."
"I just love you so much!"
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Girl, you have no idea how bad Addison wants a baby around here!! Absolutely precious they are. I want to jump in this picture and eat those kids up!
6 comments:
Girl, you have no idea how bad Addison wants a baby around here!! Absolutely precious they are. I want to jump in this picture and eat those kids up!
That little babe is so lucky to have so much love! Isn't that what family is all about!!
They are both so lovable. I wish I could just squeeze them!!! So much fun to have siblings and especially ones that love each other so much.
This picture is adorable, & one you will cherish forever!
Darling pics! I cant believe how long Preslies hair is.
oh GOLL...that is so darling. What a cutie pants.
Post a Comment