2/19/08

falling in love with this face

I'm smitten. This 17 pound human has got the four of us wrapped around his chubby little fingers. He shares his smile easily and his laugh melts our hearts. If drool was worth as much as gasoline, we'd be millionaires. He loves to have his clothes off. He loves his big sis. For every spoonful of rice cereal that gets swallowed, two spoonfuls end up down his chin. He will take a binky on occasion--a rarity in this family. He sleeps through the night 99% of the time. He is adorable 100% of the time.

14 comments:

Clint, Brielle, Molly and Maggie said...

o my goodnes gracious, if those are the cutest pictures. You are such a cute mom, i love reading your blog your kids are darling and so sweet.

Lyndy Butler said...

Tristie - I am captured by this creature!! So happy and round. You make very beauty babies. Hope you don't mind me sneakin' peeks. So glad to see you guys are doing so well.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Tristie. I too am smitten by your son. He is absolutely such a gorgeous child. It is so appropriate that you would have produced a child this adorable!!! Good job! What an angel. Just looking at his face makes me happy!

Tina

Kelly Nordfelt said...

Hey blue eyes! I love it. He is so squeezable!
So, is "Curl up and Dye" really the name of that salon? Too much!

Also, I am glad that someone else's daughter has a fit about getting their hair done everyday! I feel your stress!!

K said...

So precious. All of your kids. We miss you all so much. You are such a great Mom and example of what I hope to be one day! Love you guys!

Chelsea said...

he really is SUCH a beautiful baby!!! and 17 lbs??? woah:)

Anonymous said...

I'm smitten too. Such an adorable boy and lucky me. . . . I'm his grandma. Some people have all the luck.

Lifes Great Adventures said...

He sure is cute!

janet said...

Oh I am going to die over those eyes and the darling way you write! You are such a creative little thing! and you make beautiful babies!!

cambersue said...

Hey Tristie~ I saw your link on Anne's blog and just had to check it out! your little family is beautiful! and what a sweet new little boy! It sounds like you guys are doing great, and your posts are so fun to read. I never did ask you, but I hope you don't mind we named our little girl Preslie too. Anyway it was fun to catch up on your life! your kids are absolutely darling!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! What a handsome little stud! He is seriously too cute! I just want to kiss him and squeeze him. I love your blog... it is so much fun! A little "online journal". It is great! As soon as we get the internet at home, I want to take lessons from you on "how to make a darling blog". We miss you and think of you often (especially when we watch the news at night and see how cold it was in Roosevelt! Hang in there!)

Abbey said...

He's so beautiful! Pres and Hunter are as well. We need to see you guys soon!!

karlin said...

I am dying over Mack's eyes too!! He is adorable. You did make some beautiful children! And I'm impressed your husband likes to shop with you...

RaeLynn said...

Could there be a more perfect face? He's got Gerber written all over him. What a sweet little guy!