
How do we live with this sweet little -- I'm cold and I can't handle it another minute, I'm right about everything, I don't want to take a nap, I'll want a fried egg at any point during my waking hours, I will disagree with 99% of what you say, I won't get my nails clipped or my hair cut, Can we get out of here cause it stinks, I don't want my picture taken, I take a half hour to put any article of clothing on my body -- little boy?
10 comments:
I have one of those at my house, too. His name is Matthew. He is four.
if we were all a little more like him, the world would be a happy place to live in. Just say it like it is, kiddo!
OH, without the picture I would of thought you were talking about Dax. (this comment not endorsed by Trina)
I can honestly say that I we miss his meltdowns!
Haha, I love that little boy!!!
P.S.... my ears are doing way good!! I'm way glad I did it!
If you figure out that mystery, pass it on! I could give Bri some pointers.
Dax, did you get signed up for unit 15 4th season--like the rest of us????
Shane
Tristie,
I love your children. So vivacious and full of life. By the way, I commented on your "where will life take us post." I was going to post something like that, but you did it for me. Except I never lived in a trailer, or by a salon called "Curl up and Dye".
Isn't it amazing how you can love someone so much but that can frusterate you so much at the same time??
Post a Comment