3/19/08

attack of the baby




You get in my crib, you play by my rules.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that she loves him so much.

Clint, Brielle, Molly and Maggie said...

O that is too funny, what a cute sister. You are such a cute and clever mommy. I just love it

Julia said...

so stinking cute, Tristie! You have such an adorable family.

Munford Family said...

Hi Tristie!
I found you on Rachels blog. You have such a cute family! I can’t believe how much your little girl looks like you! It’s so fun to see people I knew when I was younger become mothers!
Jolene Munford (Berg)

Sant Family said...

Hello Tristie!! Trina's Jason's sister, Tifani here! I love your blog and the pictures of your beautiful family! I hope that you don't mind that I sneaked a peak! You don't look a day over 18, either!

Have a great day! Love, Tif

We have a blog, too! If you want an invite email me at tifani@jkhathaway.org.

Clint, Brielle, Molly and Maggie said...

I know I thought that was the cutest thing when Mack and Molly held hands,he didnt want to give them back and she didnt know what to think. So so cute! I know they grow up too fast, but it is so fun to see the learn new things and get bigger-sometimes I miss that little 7 lb bundle of joy I had just 5 months ago. Molly is actually getting her other front bottom tooth as we speek I can see it it should be breaking out shortly. How funny-just about the same time. You are so beautiful and I am glad we ran into eachother even if it were for only a few seconds.

janet said...

the joys of having a baby are endless... so cute!