3/14/08

Easter Joys



Coloring eggs for the ward Spring Social. So much fun!

5 comments:

Abbey said...

I love love love Mack's huge smile in the background of the bottom picture. What a doll!!

RaeLynn said...

Okay, I don't think your kids could BE any cuter. Easy on that HUGE smile across Mack's face in that second picture. What a happy little man. He must have a good mommy.

Anonymous said...

Esctasy in a cup. Wowzers, it looks like fun. I loved coloring eggs when I was a kid, too. Little Mack's smile in the background warmed my heart. I can tell he loves being around his older siblings. Grandma Beaner
(Yes, it's 3:10 AM; I can't sleep.)

Brittany said...

Your kids are so cute! I love Mack in the background. Does he usually smile for pictures?

karlin said...

It just hit me that it is Easter next week. I can't believe it... I'm so not ready. We just got covered in snow again last night!