I love chubby babies; they are just cuter than skinny ones. I am probably biased, because my babies are always chubby. This little 18 pound delight has fat everywhere. Even his big toe has a pad of fat on the top of it! It is so cute! Why can't adults get away with this? Seriously, if I had cankles and rolls on my thighs as big as this kid's, people would cringe. It is so not fair...shouldn't the mother who carried this infant for nine months and gained 35 extra pounds for him get just as many "oohs" and "aahs" for her chubs as the baby? It's the ultimate double standard!


11 comments:
I seriously can't stand how cute he is!!! I love all the baby parts photos you've taken too. I wish I had thought to do that when mine was a baby. You'll have to show me the darling scrapbook pages you'll do with these photos.
All I have to say is YUMMY!!!
Tristie,
He is so dang cute. Reminds me of my Katiebug. KC never was chubby. I am crossing my fingers that baby K is chubby and cute like Mack.
Oh.. I just want to squish that chubby body! My babies were never fat and I was so mad about it! And if you want to post pictures of YOUR rolls, I will be happy to Ooo and Awww about them.
I so remember those days, my last little guy was 21.5lbs at his 5 months appointment! Can't say the same for the twins, Grey is long and skinny and Addi is tiny and chubby...go figure, nobody will ever guess these two are twins! Mack is a DOLL, eat him up for me!
Amen to all of that, why can't it go both ways. just think how buff you will be lifting that 18 pounder. So much fun with all the chub. Mack and Molly can be fat and happy together:)
I'm with the other commenter! I will ooh and aww at your rolls too but only because I would be shocked to find them on your skinny bod! He is a doll, keep giving him the good stuff!
I hope you don't mind, I used a picture off of your blog for one of my entries. :) thanks
Ive said it before and I'll say it again....and again...and again, you have the most precious children. That little baby is just more than I can handle. I have to see him before he looses the fatness. When are you up here next? Email me Tina.Hamby@imail.org or call me 801-699-9143. I would LOVE to get together soon and I know our daughters would have a blast!
Yeah for chubby babies! And their mamas! He's adorable Tristie. :-)
This is a hilarious blog!!! My babies were always fat chunks of love and felt like I was doing a good job of producing heavy cream (moooooo).
Love, Tif
Post a Comment