3/27/08

good times in Santa Clara

We love to visit Grandma and Grandpa. There is something refreshing about having 2 extra adults on hand to help with the kids. I think they love having us, and the kids love them. We also love seeing Dax's aunt, uncle, and cousins who live just a stick's throw from his parents' house. We love playing games at night after the kids go to bed. And of course, every time we visit, my husband and I ditch the kids on grandma and grandpa so we can go play a little, too.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a cute family. What a wonderful Easter it sounds like you had. I am sure you make Grandpa and Grandpa very happy when you come to Santa Clara. I really have alot of love and respect for young parents. It is such joyous hard work. I'm glad you got to experience the warm weather in Southern Utah . You deseve it, after living on an Iceburg (Rooseveldt) all winter long. Love, Aunt, Reta Oh the picture of Hunter's crack and Preslie sneaking a peek made me smile. So cute!! Love, Aunt Reta

val said...

Looks like fun. Have I ever asked you if Dax's family knows the Utleys or Valantines in Santa Clara? That's where they live right? They are my relatives. How great to get some real sunshine. How far of a drive is it for you guys?

Anonymous said...

Looks like a good time. Cutest kids......still!!!

Tina

karlin said...

It is so nice having 2 extra hands. Jason's Mom was in town last weekend and we attempted Costco and it was so much easier with another adult!

Kimberly said...

Tell me how you keep recording such a fun filled weekend so simple. Seriously, have you looked at my Easter post. It overwhelms me. I need tips.