o how cute! Molly's one is almost totally visable like his and the other one is being stubborn an dwont pop out already. He is so cute and always looks smiley and happy. What a cute little guy.
Tristie, I have to tell you that looking at this beautiful little boy makes me so excited to be a grandma of a little Mangus baby. He is adoreable! Janet Broadhead
7 comments:
that chubby face is always so happy!
So Cute! He is growing so fast! Love you!
Good luck nursing mama ;)
o how cute! Molly's one is almost totally visable like his and the other one is being stubborn an dwont pop out already. He is so cute and always looks smiley and happy. What a cute little guy.
Man, you can totally see them now!! It's crazy how fast they grow and change in just a few days since I just saw him!! He's so fun!
Tristie, I have to tell you that looking at this beautiful little boy makes me so excited to be a grandma of a little Mangus baby. He is adoreable!
Janet Broadhead
Two teeth already! My he is growing fast.
Post a Comment