living a focused life
Thanks for the good laugh, Trisite. I needed it.
LOL, LOL, LOL!!!
I love that you managed to catch this moment on camera. You are way too funny. Can't wait to see you!
He is like Danny and Cole--no butt! great capture :)
What a fuuny little post! Is this what little boys do? I have lots to look forward too!!
That is too funny and Preslie's hair is so cute!
Your posts are so funny! You are the best blogger in the whole wide world!
Tristie, So, do you think you could find $5 in that green purse to buy that kid some underwear and a belt? I am going to call CFS...
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Thanks for the good laugh, Trisite. I needed it.
LOL, LOL, LOL!!!
I love that you managed to catch this moment on camera. You are way too funny. Can't wait to see you!
He is like Danny and Cole--no butt! great capture :)
What a fuuny little post! Is this what little boys do? I have lots to look forward too!!
That is too funny and Preslie's hair is so cute!
Your posts are so funny! You are the best blogger in the whole wide world!
Tristie,
So, do you think you could find $5 in that green purse to buy that kid some underwear and a belt? I am going to call CFS...
Post a Comment