I always love receiving Christmas cards, and this year it made me especially happy since I am in a new place with no friends, yet. I finally took my card holder thingy down and immediately put all the photos on a scrapbook layout so they wouldn't get lost in my "to scrapbook" box. Now I can enjoy them forever!


8 comments:
This turned out great!!! You did a great job and have inspired me to do something with the pile of cards sitting on my counter!
Hey, will you tell me again what your email address is.
Tina
very cute. and I feel so lucky to make the cut!! I never throw away any of my cards... but they aren't doing any good in a box somewhere in my garage. great idea!
Cute idea! I love keeping in contact with you guys through this great blog thing! Good luck with getting some ground.
Cute Tristie!
Tristie, your family is so adorable! You are such a beautiful person and an awesome mom!
I'll have to get your address so I can send you a card next year!
Tristie, I do that all the time with my cards, isn't it a nice way to look back at good wishes? I'm sending you some WARM wishes. It's cold where we both live, but I know that spring will come, eventually. Congrats on sweet baby Mack, love the little feet! You still have lots of friends in Logan that miss you!
Post a Comment