1/8/08
her snot saved the day
I was in the front room as I see Preslie run down the hall into the bathroom covering her face and saying, "I have to go to the bathroom."...that was weird, I thought. A few minutes later, she comes out crying and says, "Mom, this is sad but I stuck a bead in my nose and it won't come out!" Then Dax and I are in the bathroom looking up her nostril and can see the bead, but it is pretty far up there. I kept thinking, OH man, we're gonna have to go to the hospital to get that out.... Her nose was running all this time, partly from her cold and because she's been crying. We have her blow her nose a few times- nothing. Then again, except this time Dax plugs her other nostril and shloop! out shoots the bead!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Genius Dax. Just plug the other nostril!
Glad it turned "out" funny!
Love you Preslie - A. Tisha
I did the same thing when I was younger. My mom was on the phone with calling the doctor. I forced it out because I didn't want to go!
Whoa...now that could have been scary! Glad there was no hospital involved!!
NO WAY... the exact same thing happened to me when I was little but I did have to go to the DRs! Exact same thing... I put a bead in my nose. Makes you wonder what kids are thinking?
My mom had to go to the Dr. several times over items shoved up nostrils... I think a couple of times in one week. Isn't it funny what kids do? My older sister shoved a piece of cinnamon gum up her nose and she was really in pain!! Glad to hear it came out alright!
Ha!! I just had a really good laugh over that. Thanks :)
Post a Comment