1/27/08

make your blog into a book


I heard about this from my sister and thought it sounded so cool. You can have your blog printed and bound into a book. I searched it and there are some neat options. Scrapbooking never sounded so easy, or affordable!
check out:

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

No Way! I've been doing research for months trying to figure out how to get a hard copy of blog entries. How is it done? Where do I start? You just made my day.

Lifes Great Adventures said...

That's awesome, and so random you listed it on your blog- because I had just talked to my mother -in law about making our blog into a scrapbook and wondered if it was even possible. Do you know if it will support blogspot?
Destiny

Kelly Nordfelt said...

What! This looks awesome!

Andersons said...

Yeah! I have no time for scrapbooking these days and this is the next best thing!

I found your blog through Anne's...looks like you guys are doing well! Last time I saw you Preslie was a lil' baby and you were prego with Hunter. Where has the time gone?

Jensa Anderson

Melanie said...

OH, MY GOSH! This is the greatest thing I've ever seen! Thank you, thank you, thank you, I'm so doing this!!