1/23/08

weekend visit

A nice trip to Bountiful to have a sleepover with Dax's Bro and his wife, Abbey. We had lunch at Rumbi Grill (yummy) and I loved watching my kids eat their Mac & Cheese with chopsticks!


Dax's grandma liked seeing baby Mack. Then off to West Jordan for a quick visit with the folks. Watching my mom play dolls with Preslie was so sweet. I love how Preslie pretended she had twins AND she was pregnant (notice the blanket stuffed in her shirt). We had a wonderful time being with our family.











5 comments:

Unknown said...

Whoah Nellie, I have like 6 months of catching up to do on your blog!! I'm excited I have at least a half an hour. Brianna is actually asleep, so there's no better time than now! I love your header, you're a gorgeous babe!

Clint, Brielle, Molly and Maggie said...

sounds like pres is ready for 20 kids! Good for her. Looks like you had fun stay warm up there

Abbey said...

GEEZ!! I told you I would look absolutely horrible in that picture... Man, I really wouldn't feel bad if you decided to take that off. Ha, I think the one of Matt and Mack is way cute though. I might steal it off your blog and put it on mine.

It was so fun to see you guys. A much needed visit!

annek said...

I LOVE the pic of Bro and Mack! Sounds like a fun weekend in the city. I definitely miss that!

RaeLynn said...

I LOVE the Pregnant Preslie. Awesome.