1/16/08

recent cutenesses




this baby eats his hands non-stop lately!















we've also noticed his liking for the calendar...when ever i am holding him and i'm standing next to it, he will start to talk and smile a bunch...how weird! the funny part is that he must just like the squares because the top doesn't have a picture; it is one of those scrapbook calendars and I haven't done a page for it yet, so it is plain white. I love this baby face!



10 comments:

Abbey said...

AH! I am so excited to hold, cuddle, squeeze, and kiss that little one this weekend!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh he is so, so , so cute. I wish I could see your kids live! Where do you live anyway???

Ashley said...

What an organized little fella! He must get excited about planning.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Tristie, if you are ever up in Salt Lake in the near future, please call me so that we can get together. I know it might be crazy with 5 children, but it would be great to see you! It has been so long, it would be a blast. I think our daughters would have a good time together and your son is just about Andrew's age. Now I just need to have another baby and we will be even! Soon, very soon! Hey, by the way, do you still play the piano??? Funny question huh! I just wondered. Dan said that for our 10th anniversary (in 3 years) he is going to get me a baby grand so I can start up again. I miss it!

love ya!

Anonymous said...

You probably need my number!!! DUH! (801)-699-9143.

janet said...

very interesting that he likes the calendar. I think their gifts and talents for odd things show early in life, but we just don't recognize them or put them together. What could this mean? Maybe he will love organization or be a brick layer.. interesting.

Clint, Brielle, Molly and Maggie said...

he is getting so big I cant believe it. Molly constantly eats her hands too. Pretty funny Stuff. He is so dang cute goodness gracious

Clint, Brielle, Molly and Maggie said...

It is the best as they grow and learn new things I am glad I got it on camera. By the way the tub did almost overflow I didnt care about it though i had other priorities

Unknown said...

Mack looks so much like you! He's adorable!! Do you think his eyes will stay blue? They're as bright as Hunter's!

Anonymous said...

Baby Mack looks so much like Preslie at that age. He is sooooo cute!