




He is here. After 11 1/2 hours of labor, our sweet baby boy was born on October 3 at 7:07pm, weighing in at 7 lbs. 3 oz. and 19 1/2 inches long. (My niece Aubrae won the guessing contest-your butterfinger is in the mail :) ) We are so happy to finally have him here. He is a beautiful, sweet little baby, and after a very hard decision making process, we finally named him...
Mack Bennie Mangus. Mack is after Dax's mom's side of the family, who are such great people, Bennie is Dax's wonderful grandpa's name. Let me tell you, it is hard coming up with a name after you've already named a couple of kids. I hope Mack will love his name and also his namesake. So far, his appetite is the size of a Mack truck, so that seems to fit so far.

Mack and I got home from the hospital today and I am feeling happy that I have a sweet little baby and lots of family over to help. I am going to go lye down now...we will see how long it lasts. Mack has a radar for whenever I drift off to sleep or sit down to eat, his alarm cry goes off. Thanks to everyone who has been thinking and praying for us and for all your encouraging words. Keep them coming!
7 comments:
Congrats! Mack is a little sweetheart! I am so happy for you.
I hope all is well and you're adjusting...(stay in the hospital as long as possible!)
Yea! Congratulations, what an exciting and special time. We are so happy for Mack to be part of such a great family.
SheRoos
What a handsome little guy! I LOVE the pictures of big sis and big brother with the newborn. I am sure you are all so proud. Mack is a darling name! There is nothing like the spirit of a newborn and the feeling that will be in your home the next few months. Enjoy this time and try to get some sleep, mama! Congratulations!
yeah! CONGRATS!!!!!!!! what a beautiful little baby- I am so jealous...crazy me:)
Tristie and family -Congratulations. I've been checking and checking your blog waiting to hear about your news. And he's finally here and SO adorable. What a cuteheart. A great name too. I wish you still lived around the corner so I could meet him in person and bring you a meal...but I'm glad you have family there to help take care of you. Keep the pictures coming. I'm glad he's here safe and sound.
Beautiful, beautiful baby. And I love his name. I'm so happy for you, congratulations. Your family just keep getting cuter and cuter!
Querida familia Mangus, muchas felicidades por el nuevo bebé. es un niño precioso y juntos los cinco hacen una linda familia. les deseamos mucha felicidad. con amor
familia perez
PD nuestro e-mail es artemio@auna.com
Post a Comment