



little babe had 3 days of school off and my husband had to leave for 3 days (again) so it was time to get the heck out of town. i haven't been anywhere besides dropping P off at school in 2 months and to say i have cabin fever is putting it mildly. so we loaded up and drove to west jordan. when i entered the salt lake valley, it was so great...ALL the different stores and restaurants and different trees and mountains. I went to Roberts' Crafts, Sams' Club, Wal-Mart, Spirit Halloween, (i missed target, i'm only one person). I called a good friend and we met for lunch at Applebees with, get this, her 3 kids, and my 3 kids. ARe We cRazy? It was so much fun. 4 kids and 2 moms in the booth, and 2 babies in the aisle. Party. anyway, the change of scenery was so great and needed. i loved it. My dad got to see Mack for the first time and it was so fun to talk with my mom. a great trip.
2 comments:
Hey, That looks awesome. I want to go to WJ too. Let's hang out during Christmas. I want to hold Mack and hug you!
I am SO happy that you were able to get out of town for a little bit and go to some real stores!! Now its time to come up here and do some real shopping with me!
Post a Comment