He's perfect!!! Absolutly perfect! I miss hugging his warm little body and kissing his soft cheeks! Give him a squeeze from his aunt as well as his bro and sis. Love ya.
Dear Tristie and Dax, Congrats. on your new beautifl little boy.So precious. I love the name of Mack Bennie that you are going to give him. He is so lucky to come into a home where he is so loved. The pictures of Preslee and Hunter are so cute. I hope my grandkids will love school as much as Preslee. Talk about a ball of sunshine that girl is!!!
Babies are so precious and pictures like these really show that off. Congratulations Tristie! He is so perfect. It's so fun to see the beautiful life you've made for yourself with your family of FIVE!
8 comments:
He's perfect!!! Absolutly perfect! I miss hugging his warm little body and kissing his soft cheeks! Give him a squeeze from his aunt as well as his bro and sis. Love ya.
oh wow...love the pictures!!! those are precious.
You are giving me great ideas for pictures! Keep them coming!
I love the pictures! They make me feel a little anxious to have one of those for myself (17 weeks down, how many to go???).
Dear Tristie and Dax, Congrats. on your new beautifl little boy.So precious. I love the name of Mack Bennie that you are going to give him. He is so lucky to come into a home where he is so loved. The pictures of Preslee and Hunter are so cute. I hope my grandkids will love school as much as Preslee. Talk about a ball of sunshine that girl is!!!
absolutely precious. love these pictures
oh my gosh, he is adorable!! Congratulations from the all the Koyle's!!!
Babies are so precious and pictures like these really show that off. Congratulations Tristie! He is so perfect. It's so fun to see the beautiful life you've made for yourself with your family of FIVE!
Post a Comment