10/20/07
I LOVE my FAT PANTS
Fat pants. Every female knows what I am talking about. Those of us who have them love them because they are too big, obviously! We used to be that size, but aren't anymore. But I actually love them for a different reason right now...I need them! I am packing up my maternity clothes today (they are now too big!...hooray!) But, I am still a good many pounds from my pre-preg weight, so that is where my fat pants come in. I know I will get sick of them and want to wear my skinny pants, but at least I am wearing real pants, not sweat pants or pajama pants. So I can venture out into the world-should I ever get brave enough to take 3 kids anywhere- and look somewhat civilized...from the neck down anyways. Ignore the disheveled hair and dark circles under the eyes; those will take a bit longer to outgrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment