10/25/07

Tag, I'm IT!

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:
1 - going to my first Homecoming dance with my soon to be ex-boyfriend Aziel (i found out a few days before the dance that he'd been hanging out with another girl, Jenny Budd, from his science class. (can you pick me out in the photo?)


2 - driving the family car, a light blue ford taurus.
3 - actively involved in school, I was the Jr. Class Historian
4 - wearing super weird clothes...i like to think i was on the cutting edge of fashion... yeah right
5 - breaking curfew. this is the only thing my mom and i ever fought about.

5 Things on my To-Do List Today:
1 - shower and do my hair! wa-hoo!
2 - prepare my primary lesson (I'm a primary teacher now starting Sunday!)
3 - get Preslie and me dressed up as witches, and go put on her class Halloween party at school
4 - eat my last Reece's pumpkin from the package Dax bought me as a present yesterday
5 - Nurse the baby, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat.....

5 Songs I know the Lyrics To: hard to narrow it down, I have an extremely good memory for words and music...here are 5 off the top of my head..
1 - "Monday, Monday" by Mamas and Papas
2 - "Can't Touch This" by MC Hammer
3 - Charles in Charge theme song...thanks to Dax who loves to sing this whenever I am pregnant to our unborn child. weird, I know.
4 - "Respect" by Erasure...loved having older sisters in high school during the 80s!
5 - almost every Disney movie song

5 Things I Would Do if I Had One Million Dollars: only 5 things?
1 - buy a house near someone in my family and put all new furniture in it
2 - buy a Cadillac Escalade or GMC Yukon XL for me and a truck for Dax
3 - hire a cleaning person
4 - Go to the Canary Islands with Dax again-it was so awesome and we'll probably never get to go there again.
5 - give 1,000 dollars to every sibling and 5,000 to parents

5 Things I Will Never Wear Again:
1 - some old maternity clothes i gave to the DI that say "Hello, I'm pregnant and I am 45."
2 - cute little undies that match my outfits
3 - the "Utah claw" style bangs
4 - any swimsuit that shows my belly
5 - Short shorts or tank tops, unless it's over a swimsuit

5 Favorite Toys:
1 - my digital camera
2 - my computer, my link to the outside world.
3 - my scrapbook corner full of goodies just waiting to be made into gorgeous pages!
4 - my sewing machine
5 - my power tools (chop saw, sander, drill, etc.)

5 People I'm Tagging:
1 - Kelly
2 - Kim
3 - Abbey
4 - Rae
5 - anyone else who wants to!

2 comments:

janet said...

Tristie-- you are too cute! I so wish we were neighbors. we would have so much fun together with our cute kids! So.. I had that same science class with Jenny Budd and your ex. He was a smart kid.. so random that I even remember him. You were the coolest girl in the school. Seriously, with your crazy outfits and outgoing personality. I can just tell little Preslie is ready to run for student gov in Kindergarten.

RaeLynn said...

Amen to Janet's comment. Presley seems so spunky and full of energy...reminds me of her mother! You were the coolest in HS. I'm pretty sure everyone wanted to be just like you (I did).