got this recipe from Becky Higgins' blog (scrapbook celeb from Creating Keepsakes mag) and I made them for breakfast...pretty good! really mellow flavor, and the choc chips are yummy in them. I have been posting a lot of food, lately and if you're thinking, "She probably eats all day long!", you are right. Nursing a baby makes me a walking garbage disposal. It is pretty great.[ pumpkin muffins ]
1 c. flour
1 c. sugar
1 tsp. baking powder
1/4 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
2 eggs, beaten
1 c. ground pumpkin (canned)
1/2 c. cooking oil
1/3 c. chocolate chips
Mix together. Fill muffin cups and bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes. Super simple. Mine were done after 18 minutes, so just watch.
3 comments:
I had deja vu with this...i just saw it on becky higgins blog yesterday. i LOVE her blog. i will have to give it a try. they look so tasty. i'm wishing i had some of your pumpkin roll too! yum.
I'd like to order a few dozen of these. I think I could eat them all the live long day long...
I was going to post this exact recipe on my blog, you beat me to it! These are one of K's favorites.
Post a Comment