living a focused life
If someone had just anonymously e-mailed me that bottom picture of you, I would not have been able to tell you who it was! How fun! Abbey's a witch this year too--I didn't know it was so pop-u-lar (Wicked reference, hope you've heard the music)
Scarry! I've always loved your excitement for Halloween.
I'm speechless. You both look so darn good. BOO!
You go girl! Helping with a class party with a newborn to care for! I am sure she loved having you there! You are scary!!
You are such a cute mom! I hope I can be just like you when I grow up.
Love it! I was a witch too! Great minds think alike!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
If someone had just anonymously e-mailed me that bottom picture of you, I would not have been able to tell you who it was! How fun! Abbey's a witch this year too--I didn't know it was so pop-u-lar (Wicked reference, hope you've heard the music)
Scarry! I've always loved your excitement for Halloween.
I'm speechless. You both look so darn good. BOO!
You go girl! Helping with a class party with a newborn to care for! I am sure she loved having you there! You are scary!!
You are such a cute mom! I hope I can be just like you when I grow up.
Love it! I was a witch too! Great minds think alike!
Post a Comment